Monday, April 17, 2017

Visiting my friend – Gino Cao

Gino was a chef in Pastry, I knew him when he worked in Kempinski Hotel, as I know many of chefs are more strong and rude to the others, they don’t have good education, cheap nfl jerseys, easy to be lost the temper to their subordinates, shouting and call somebody name at the kitchen, I worked in Finance being a Cost Controller for many years, because of this we had many working communications, I met many of chefs in the hotel. But when I went to his pastry I found many of sugar art in every corner in different colors and styles, totally change my mind for chefs, Gino is a fine and smooth guy, he is the one making the sugar like the art, I was told the sugar is for the decoration of the function party. He is the person  to be creative for his works.
One was so impressive me his speech was clear and in logical order, he was the leader union of the kitchen department, cheap snapbacks, I was the one in Finance, one union meeting to report of planning for the next following month, his speak was smoothly slow and honest, be confident to tell one, two, three points to the audiences, how come this was a chef?
Gino is a great master on Bakery business in China; he is the chief judge in some events of baking competitions, I think so, every one of us knows him in pastry. Right now He is opening one training school and one bakery museum named by his name in Shun Yi County, as I know there is a film crew only for his training, there are more than 100 videos has been operated in Tencent or Youku.
As appointment we met in Starbuck near my location, there were many of customs, we were sitting in one corner, more than 10 years we did not meet till today, bear hug and making eyes contact were all so close and it’s been way too long, one hour and a half was so fast, cheap replica oakleys, I was so happy to get his two books of Sugar Art and Fondant Art, I returned my book of blogs 2014-2015 to him as well. How nice meet we had. So treasure time I am sharing with you here.

No comments:

Post a Comment