Monday, April 17, 2017

Live in the present

After work, I didn’t finally live a very comfortable and relaxed life as I once imagined before. Oppositely, I felt more tired and upset.
In others’ eyes, wholesale nfl jerseys, I had a steady job and somewhat decent salary, so I should feel satisfied. Of course, I was grateful that I could maintain my family and create a better life for my mom and help my sister and brother to some extent. However, I still felt down.
I found that I would be easily affected by many things after work. I would worry about my mother’s health if she didn’t feel good, I would be concerned about my sister and my brother’s life if they quarreled with their couples or encountered some problems, I would feel a headache when I thought about the future life of renting a house in Beijing, I would feel inferior when I saw my friends live much better even they didn’t have higher degree. I was so disappointed about my present life. For me, twenty seven years old, still single, sometimes, I would feel so scared if I saw some unwanted things appear on my face. Like other women, I also had to pay more attention to my dress ups, cheap nfl hats, I needed to buy some beautiful clothes and decorations, and I also had to think about how much money I should save every month and every year. At work, I would worry about the way of thinking, talking and how to get on well with others.
As a female at such age, I really don’t know what kind of life I should live and I wonder if others are faced with the same problems as mine. I admit I am getting more fragile, cheap oakley sunglasses, as if a very little thing can bring great pressure to me. Maybe, I should arrange myself more things to do in a day, then I wouldn’t have so much time to feel upset. I know I should live more simply and shouldn’t think that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment