Thursday, September 22, 2016

Preserve my current situation?

Sincerly, I still have a little shy. This is my first time to leave home, sleeping out alone. Just say goodbye to parents. End of training life, and face the future of college life, I still had some confusion about my dream.
My mother often said I had any problem, I should ask for the question rather than thought in the heart.But I didn't dare to quiz directly. So, in class I just made a big mistake. At the end of the class when the teacher went to ask whether we still have any problem. In reality, I had a little matter of the grammar. But I can not put forward. Then the teacher decide to make a temporary test. At that moment, I feel sorrow. Why I didn't solve my problem immediately.
The test paper is full of question, but what I wrote is so less. And I can not face the awkward situation.What should I do to resolve the problem?
Bold questions or preserve my current situation?

No comments:

Post a Comment